Access to and use of this Website is provided subject to the terms and conditions of use set out below. Please read them carefully.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use you are not authorised to proceed further and should exit this web site. If you proceed to access this Web site, you accept these Terms and Conditions of Use.
To users of this website:
- Information appearing on these pages of this web site is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland and you are hereby advised that, by virtue of your browsing or accessing these pages you have accepted the laws of Ireland as the law governing the conduct and operation of this web site. the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this web site and it's use. Should you not wish to accept the laws of Ireland or the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland as foresaid we must ask you to immediately discontinue further in this web site and to disconnect from same.
- This Web site is provided for the purposes of information only to users of the site but excepting any of such Users who are prohibited under the applicable laws of their citizenship, domicile or residence from receiving such information and/or receiving such information in the format presented on the pages of this web site.
- The information provided in the pages of this web site is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation of financial services to users to buy or sell products or services from Unio Financial Services Limited. It is provided for information purposes only.
- The information provided in the pages of this web site is subject to change and update from time to time. Neither Unio Financial Services Limited or any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this website take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided and the use of such information is at the User's sole risk. Unio Financial Services Limited does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising out of negligence or otherwise howsoever as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not.
- The use of this web site is at the user's sole risk. Unio Financial Services Limited makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the products described, analysis or information obtained arising from use of the pages on this website or the completeness or accuracy of such information and the user should consult their professional adviser prior to acting on same.
- In accessing these pages the user accepts that the electronic mail and other transmissions passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by outside third parties and may not remain confidential: in consequence Unio Financial Services Limited cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the user passing over the Internet.
- The information contained in and the contents of these pages may not be copied, transmitted, converted transcribed or reproduced without the prior consent of Unio Financial Services Limited.